Welcome to the Introduction to Venture Capital
- Welcome to the Introduction to Venture Capital > Introduction > Introduction
Welcome to the Introduction to Venture Capital > Introduction > Introduction
- We just founded our company, an Internet company and we wanted to raise money actually we needed money to scale up and we had a VC who was really interested in our company and we had that term sheet in front of us and we try to understand that.
- We didn’t really knew the terms we just stepped in the process and we were lucky to get money however there’s a lot of knowledge associated to that topic.
- You entered the market with your own company you have a product or you might be in development process of your product or you already want to grow your business and you need venture capital.
- Then the course is really right for you because we take you into the secrets of raising venture capital by explaining what is a VC how does he act why he acts the way he does it? How the investment process works? How do you search for a good VC? How do you select a VC? But even more important how do you get selected by a VC? So how does that work? And then it comes to the term sheet in terms is really crucial.
- Want you to understand the term sheet and avoid common mistakes but then if you have the VC on board how do you deal with the VC and the VC wants to exit one day.