Week 2: Business Ownership and Entrepreneurship
“Overview … Business Ownership – Types of Market Structures … Business Ownership – Forms of Ownership Defined … Business Ownership – Advantages and Disadvantages … Business Ownership – A Discussion Question … Entrepreneurship – A Brief Overview … Entrepreneurship – Characteristics … Entrepreneurship – Role in the Economy … Entrepreneurship – A Discussion Question“
- Week 2 - Business Ownership and Entrepreneurship > Week 2 Overview > Week 2 Overview
- Week 2 - Business Ownership and Entrepreneurship > Business Ownership - Forms of Ownership Defined > Major Forms of Business Ownership
- Week 2 - Business Ownership and Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship - A Brief Overview > Entrepreneurship - Brief Overview
Week 2 – Business Ownership and Entrepreneurship > Week 2 Overview > Week 2 Overview
- Hello and welcome to week 2 of business and its environment.
- This week we will look further at the fundamentals of business by identifying the advantages and disadvantages of the three forms of business ownership.
- In order to give you a perspective on how businesses begin, we will then move on to identifying the three major forms of business ownership and discuss the pros and cons of each.
- This will help those who are interested in starting a business to know which ownership form is the best solution for their business plan.
Week 2 – Business Ownership and Entrepreneurship > Business Ownership – Forms of Ownership Defined > Major Forms of Business Ownership
- This introductory video for unit 9 dealing with forms a business ownership orchard issue to the various forms a business we find today.
- In United States no effect from about the various kinds business you are familiar with they could range from small shops professional firms all the way up kill large multinational companies.
- In this you know we’re gonna take a look at various forms a business organization.
meaning you’ll find their many types a business organization may be chosen the broken down essentially into three major categories.
- These are broad categories in is a while a variation within them first being soul proprietorships second being the partnership third being the corporate warm ownership the corporate.
- So let’s start by taking a look at sole proprietorship.
Week 2 – Business Ownership and Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship – A Brief Overview > Entrepreneurship – Brief Overview
- Hi my name is Paul II wanna talk about this about entrepreneurship.
- What I’m gonna start with what is of commercial because this term is used all the time has been dead about everyone’s for entrepreneurship, however, there’s two fundamentally different types of entrepreneurship.
- I wanna talk about up first evolved we have entrepreneurship, we have warhol Smee entrepreneurship SMB stands for small medium enterprise entrepreneurship these are fundamentally small companies that will stay small they may have been around for a while, their focus on local markets they’re often service service businesses there are servicing a local opportunities but they’re not something that’s looking to go global.
- They knew there’s no there’s a need local they want to address that this could be dry-cleaner this could be a nail salon this could be a restaurant or our pizza parlors with reference to the paper the fewer Mario are these are fundamentally important companies to work on a me in a region because they surveyed but relative to the the way they’re made up.
- We’re going to look at was innovation to find out more precise but the point of this is two types of entrepreneurship small medium ever enterprise entrepreneurship small companies distributed geographically and that innovation-driven enterprise entrepreneurship companies that might not make it but then if they make it they get to grow and be very very big.