Section 5: Distribution, Integrated Marketing Communication (IMC)
“Distribution … Direct and indirect access … Channel partners and Economics … Dynamics of Intermediation … Integrated Marketing Communication (IMC) … IMC Options, the AIDA Model, Push vs. Pull … Darren and Paul Discuss Takeaways … Instructor Wrap-up”
- Discussion on the importance of distribution and how it has been disrupted by the internet and can be a competitive advantage.
- Direct and indirect distribution and factors surrounding that decision.
- Tools for building an integrated marketing communication plan.
- The combination you choose and how you pull the levers, what effort you put in, time and money into what combination, will depend on what your marketing communication objectives are.
- Case study: Dove soap’s revolutionary campaign on the notion of beauty.
- Using the AIDA model for a more effective campaign and how to use push (outbound) and pull (inbound) marketing.