Section 1: The Resume
“Building Your Resume … Cover Letters and Other Resume Supplements … Customizing Your Delivery … Conclusion“
- Section 1: The Resume > Subsection 1: Introduction > 220.127.116.11. Introduction to the Resume
- Section 1: The Resume > Subsection 5: Conclusion > 18.104.22.168. Revisiting the Resume
Section 1: The Resume > Subsection 1: Introduction > 22.214.171.124. Introduction to the Resume
- Hiring managers spend an average of six seconds looking at each application they receive.
- In this section, you’ll learn strategies for creating a strong, engaging application, including: How to build your resume to appeal to hiring managers, how to write cover letters that attract employers and demonstrate your value, and how to customize your resume and other application materials for different industries, job postings, and submission channels.
Section 1: The Resume > Subsection 5: Conclusion > 126.96.36.199. Revisiting the Resume
- It demonstrates your value and positions you as a competitive candidate.
- You’ve learned how to take your application into the field to target specific industries, jobs, and submission channels.
- Your resume and supplements are a key piece of the job search.
- There are several more “Pieces” that make up the larger puzzle of securing your next position.
- Once you’re ready, continue to the next section.