Module 6: Course Wrap Up
“Key takeaways from strategic management, customers, investors, capital, marketing, human resources…”
Course Wrap Up
- Discussions in the course ranged from how dynamic and complex the industry is, to efforts
to really try to create a highly customized and enjoyable personal experience.
- Key takeaways:
- Strategic Management: industry structure, competitive positioning, profitability, business models and innovation.
- Understanding industry from the lenses of customer, capital and investors.
- Marketing: connect customer vision to experience.
- Human resource: challenges in finding, developing, and retaining people.
- Future of hospitality is in developing skills and knowledge from any source or from an array of sources.