Introduction to Managerial Economics
- Introduction to Managerial Economics > Navigating edX > Quick Tour
Introduction to Managerial Economics > Navigating edX > Quick Tour
- Hi, and welcome to the edX demonstration course.
- If at any time you want to skip this video and get a firsthand experience of the demonstration course, all you have to do is click week one to the left.
- Course Info contains course announcements and updates from the course staff.
- If your course has digital textbooks, this is where you’ll find them.
- Discussion is where you can communicate with the fellow students on topics and projects, and even occasionally with the course staff.
- When available, the course Wiki acts as a knowledge base for your course.
- When you take the demo course, we’ll provide you with a simple progress report matching your results.
- The left side of the Courseware screen contains a course navigation bar starting from the top down.
- Many courses start with an overview of edX and an introduction to the course.
- Below the overview are segments of the course, which are released as the course progresses.
- Typically, an edX course is delivered in week by week segments, and have lessons and homework you need to complete.
- You can see how the questions the course uses for gauging your learning process can even be auto graded, or detailed feedback given in real time.
- So while an edX course might be rigorous, the tools and visualizations are really fun and truly interactive.
- Finally, there are many ways successful students like to you interact to get the most out of a course.
- It’s a proven fact that if you engage with others while taking a course, you’re more likely to succeed.